2. What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, you may be providing us with two types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us, e.g- your name, mailing and email addresses and telephone number which you provide to us through the Registration Forms at our websites and affiliated websites featured in our website.
- Website use information collected on an aggregate basis as and when you and others browse our website.
3. What do we use your personal information for?
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To promote and market products or services offered by us, and the list of property agents in Singapore featured in this website (Panel of Agents).
- To improve on our website;
- To enable us to send periodic emails and/or newsletters, and to contact you via any media pertaining to updates and information on products or
- services offered by us, and the Panel of Agents; and
- To enable us, and the panel of agents featured in our website to contact you directly via any media, on their products and services.
4. Will your personal information be passed on to any third parties?
We treat the personal information that you have provided to us with confidentiality. We do not release any of your data for identification or convey it to third parties [This statement is inconsistent with paras 3(d).] if you have not given your explicit consent permitting us to do so. However, please note that we will release your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order. In the event that you have provided information directly to the Panel of Agents, such data will be subject to their respective privacy policies. We shall not be held responsible for the protection of such information supplied by you directly to the Panel of Agents.
5. Can your personal data for identification be updated, corrected or deleted?
You can edit, delete or deactivate your account by sending an email to email@example.com
6. What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secured. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. However, we cannot assume responsibility for the publication of information due to errors in data transmission or unauthorized access by third parties.
7. What else should you know about data protection?
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily reveal over the Internet, e.g. in discussion forums, via email or in chat rooms can be used by other parties. We do not monitor the actions of our visitors. If you disclose personal information to such third parties, you do so at your own risk.
8. Changes in our policy
9. Who to contact?
We will respond to you as soon as we receive an email or notification from you.